INDULGE YOUR STYLE!
Artsy Occasions offers everything you need to look fabulous on paper as you plan your wedding day. Save the dates, wedding invitations, programs, menu cards, escort/place cards, table #s, seating charts, and more! Coordinate your design through all of your wedding stationery and create a breathtaking display when your guests show up on your wedding day. Package discounts available, see our Pricing page for more information. Specialty printing options are available, including foil stamping and letterpress, Contact us for more information. Want an Invitation designed exclusively for you? See the Custom Design Process for more information.
How exciting...you are getting married! Let your guests share in the excitement by announcing your upcoming bliss with a personalized save the date design.
Your invitation ensemble sets the tone for your guests of everything to come. A wedding invitation ensemble usually includes seven elements: an enclosure, a backing layer, an invitation panel, an insert card, a response card, a response envelope, and an outer envelope for mailing.
The key is in the details and how you present them says it all. Coordinate your design through all of your wedding stationery and create a breathtaking display when your guests show up on your wedding day. Package discounts available, visit our Resources page for more information.
HOW TO ORDER
1. CUSTOMIZE - Select your design, choose your colors and send us your wording. Found more than one design you love or looking for a particular theme? No problem! For a small fee of $25, you can mix and match elements from multiple designs (fonts, vector art, wording and small layout changes). Inquire for custom design orders. Assembly fees may apply. If you are ordering a Photo Card, a copyright release is required for use with a professional photograph. Maximum file size is required (no less than 300 dpi). Full payment is due upon ordering for most products.
2. PROOFS - Personalized proofs will be emailed for your approval. Two complimentary rounds of changes are included to assure your satisfaction.
3. APPROVAL - A digital copy of your final ensemble will be provided for review and approval. Approval is due before your order is scheduled for production.
4. PRODUCTION - Production times vary based on the products ordered. See our Policies page for more detailed timelines.
5. DELIVERY - You will be informed when your order is ready for delivery. It will be carefully packaged and delivered via your chosen method.
*For custom design orders, see our The Design Process for more information.